Google

Monday, May 28, 2007

Shaolin Temple recruits novice monks



A Buddhist monk shaves the head of a man to prepare him for a ceremony to be ordained as a monk at the Shaolin Temple in Songshan, central China's Henan Province, May 25, 2007. A total of 600 men became Shaolin monks after going through 28 days' Buddhist discipline.


<


Abbot Shi Yongxin attends the ordination ceremony to recruit novice Buddhist monks at the Shaolin Temple in Songshan, central China's Henan Province, May 25, 2007. A total of 600 men became Shaolin monks after going through 28 days' Buddhist discipline.

1 comment:

free taboo stories said...

Fuck me, oh why dont you fuck me. He walks over and starts to take off my wifes skirt.
true incest sex stories
stories taboo sex young stories free
xxx animal love stories
animal sex stories uk uk
mother son masturbation stories
Fuck me, oh why dont you fuck me. He walks over and starts to take off my wifes skirt.